See our guide to COVID-19 in Atlanta (this page last updated )
From the venue:
Engage young minds with nature-inspired stories—all from a safe distance on the spacious Great Lawn. Wednesdays, 10 and 10:45 a.m. Suggested ages: 1-4 years. Storybook Time has been redesigned around best practices during the pandemic. Please read our procedures before attending. Thank you for helping us create a safe and joyful experience for all!
- This program has temporarily moved to the Great Lawn under the shade of the elm trees. Bring a picnic blanket or ground cover for your family if desired.
- Attendance is limited to meet safe social distancing recommendations. Please see our program greeter on the Great Lawn for a spot starting 10 minutes before each session.
- We added an additional Storybook Time session to accommodate interest while keeping the size of each gathering small. Join us Wednesdays at 10:00 or 10:45 a.m. for a 15-minute reading of engaging stories.
- Seats are spaced 12 feet apart per family or caregiver-child group.
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks or face shields. In accordance with CDC recommendations, masks are required for all guests over 4 years of age, and recommended for kids ages 2-3, when outdoors within six feet of another guest and at all times when Indoors.
- We will continue to closely monitor developments in public health. Please check back with our website regularly for updates to our policies and family program offerings.
We will cancel if rain, cold temperatures or inclement weather make outdoor programming impractical. To check the status, email registrar at atlantabg.org. Free with Garden admission. No registration is required. Storybook Time is for children accompanied by an adult.
Schedule Wednesdays, March – Oct., 10 a.m. & 10:45 a.m.