Imagine Music Festival 2017
Following the announcement of a new venue in Kingston Downs, a new theme with 'A New World', and a new venture in the release of Chapter 01 of its graphic novel, "Tears of a Fallen Star,"... the next chapter of Imagine Music Festival will see something that has become quite familiar throughout its history- a massive lineup. Taking place September 16 - 18, 2022, a quick glance at the festival line card shows a veritable who's who in the electronic dance music world, including world-class headliners, stage takeovers, b2b sets, a set of day club pool parties, and more.
Imagine will also feature a performance by special guest, ZHU, and stage takeovers by record labels Mau5trap, Wakaan, and Ophelia. Also returning in 2022 is the signature Imagine Festival Aqua Day Club Pool Parties, where Kaskade will heat up the decks for fans as part of his second set of the festival, and Adventure Club will be featured at the other party. More artists will be announced in the coming months.
The aquatic-themed festival will be set in an organic oasis, featuring three days of the world's best DJs, artists, and performances on master-crafted stages- filled with rich ocean art, decor, and all brought to life with the energy the fans the world over. Poised to dive into 'A New World' at Kingston Downs, Imagine will provide fans with enhanced infrastructure, including paved roads, an expanded footprint, and topography with proper drainage than previous sites. Fans can also expect workshops, yoga and meditation classes, health and wellness classes, food from over one hundred vendors, including vegan and local options, cirque, and more.
- 3 days of over 100+ performances on 4+ stages
- 4 days and nights of camping with access to the entire GA campground.(Note: Every vehicle requires a car camping or day parking pass)
- Food from 100+ vendors including vegan & local options.
- Aqua Dayclub Pool, Transformational Workshops, Health and Wellness Classes, Yoga & Meditation, Rich Aquatic Art & Decor, Cirque Performances, Mermaids, and Sea Characters
- Concessions, Bars, Official Merchandise, Free Water Stations and much more!
Explore additional VIP areas and enjoy more comfortable amenities including shade, premium restrooms, private bars and expedited entry. Valid for Thursday (Camping only), Friday, Saturday and Sunday Festival Entry.
-Additional VIP Areas including Main Stage VIP Club, Mermaid Lounge, VIP Pool Access and more!
- Premium VIP Restrooms
- Private VIP Bars and Viewing Areas
- Expedited Entry
- Complimentary GA camping (VIP Car Camping Upgrade Available)
- Thursday Early Arrival Included
3 DAY FESTIVAL PASS (FRI, SAT, SUN + THR CAMPING ACCESS)
- Rub shoulders with Industry executives, professionals and super VIPs
- Unlimited access to the Backstage Platinum Lounge featuring open bar with complimentary drinks* all weekend long!
- ALL VIP Amenities and Services
- Exclusive Platinum Restrooms
- Additional VIP Areas including Main Stage VIP Club, Mermaid Lounge, VIP Pool Access and More!
What started in 2014 as a modest music festival in Historic Fourth Ward Park is now one of the nation’s most anticipated EDM gatherings. These days, Imagine calls the Atlanta Motor Speedway near rural Hampton, Georgia its home. Over the years, the festival has more than doubled in attendance and scope, while remaining independent, which founders Glenn and Madeleine Goodhand say “allows for the creative freedom to build that vision of the Aquatic Fairytale each year.”
Imagine Music Festival 2021 - Chattahoochee Hills, GA